Thursday, September 13, 2012

Autumn's Hottest Shoes

My Featured Article: http://theteentrends.com/autumns-hottest-shoes/


Just because the weather is cooling down, doesn’t mean your wardrobe has to also. In fact, it’s time to start heating things up with Autumn's hottest shoes.

My favorite fashion pleasure during this time of year, are boots. You can’t go wrong with them no matter what part of the world you live in.


For an all-purpose boot this season, I suggest a flat riding boot like my favorite- 'The Montage' boot by Bamboo. Pair these with leggings or skinny jeans for a relaxed every day look. 

(*Boot is available from different retailers including online. Prices will vary.)


And who could forget everyone’s favorite…Ugg Boots by Ugg Australia? It seems like every year I’m getting a new pair because I simply can’t get enough of these adorable trendy things. Uggs are perfect for hanging around the house, going to school, and just about everything in between. They keep you comfortable and warm, which are two things I’m sure we all want to be during this time of year. 

(*Styles and prices vary. Available through most retailers.)


Do you need a dressy shoe but it’s just too cold or wet outside for a heel? The next best option, are the stylish and sophisticated flat. I can’t even begin to tell you how many pairs of these I own. Flats are perfect this season because they can be both formal and casual while at the same time practical. For a put together look, add a pair of flats with slacks and a cardigan. Think class presentation. For a more casual look, try flats with rolled up denim and an oversized sweater. Think an afternoon at the mall. I adore my Tory Burch ‘Caroline’ flats in Nude.

 ($225, Nordstrom.)


Now this next category is solely dependent on how rainy your part of the world gets. For outdoor fall activities like Trick-or-Treating or visiting the pumpkin patch, you might want a shoe that can take a beating. For these needs, I suggest owning a pair of rain boots/galoshes and/or a pair of comfortable tennis shoes for all that walking you’ll be doing outdoors. Since these guys might get a bit dirty I won’t recommend anything super pricey. Also keep in mind that comfort is just as important. So I leave this one up to you- find something you like and wear the heck out of them, if necessary.

Are you as excited about those options as I am? I sure hope so! And in the words made famous by Nancy Sinatra, or rather Jessica Simpson, as this generation is more familiar with- “Are you ready boots? Start walkin!”


2 comments:

  1. All these boots are hot! you can pair these boots with stylish wholesale winter clothing to rock this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Tory Burch Caroline flats. I just bought the same ones. I love the look of them with fitted denim

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/8232803386/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete